Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Amy Winehouse's Cause of Death is Released

When Amy WInehouse unexpectedly passed three months ago it was unknown of why she had died. She suffered from a period of alcohol abuse and drugs but during the time of her death no drugs were found in her system. But it was recently revealed that a lot of alcohol was.

According to E! Online, Winehouse had consumed "a very large quantity of alcohol" and that her blood-alcohol limit was more than five times that of the drunk-driving limit.
"British coroner Suzanne Greenway announced today that the 27-year-old suffered a "death by misadventure" on July 23, and that her passing was an "unintended consequence" of accidental alcohol poisoning."

Read more HERE.

1 comment:

  1. It was sad to read about Amy's tragic death.Its an eye opener for all drug abusers.They should mend their ways of living to avoid such tragic deaths.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments and thoughts below and click 'subscribe by email' button to receive follow up responses and other comments on this post.

Blogchives